Business to Business
The Legendary Key Largo
A Proud History
The Key Largo Chamber of Commerce has been a testament to the dedication and commitment of its members since the late 1930's when a group of Upper Keys business owners got together to discuss how to improve their business environment.
Incorporated in the 1970's, the Upper Keys Chamber of Commerce became the Legendary Key Largo Chamber of Commerce in 1985, capitalizing on the enormous power of name recognition. Key Largo is a renowned destination and a name that experience has proven guarantees an enthusiastic and positive response.
Since its inception, the focus of the Legendary Key Largo Chamber of Commerce has been the promotion of the economy through support of good business, good government and good citizenship.
The Key Largo Chamber of Commerce works closely with all local organizations and Institutions to improve the quality of life for all. We interact with government on the local, state and federal levels on issues of importance to the business community.
The Key Largo Chamber of Commerce is active in all aspects of community life, and through various projects and committees our members show they share the Chamber's commitment to community and business service.
The island of Key Largo, and the Florida Keys as a whole, relies totally on its major industry - tourism. The Chamber promotes the importance of maintaining and enhancing this industry with the knowledge that all businesses in the community benefit from a thriving tourist economy.
Every dollar spent by a visitor for accommodations, attractions, dining or shopping filters down to our accountants, attorneys, bankers, contractors, electricians, hairdressers, insurance agents, painters, physicians, veterinarians and on and on.
The Chamber provides many opportunities for community and personal growth through its committees. Members are encouraged to become an integral part of the progress of the Chamber and the community through investing time in your special area of interest.
We Mean Business!
The key to the Chamber's future success lies in the membership. Let the Chamber know about your business concerns and allow the Chamber to demonstrate how it can serve you. The members define the direction of the Chamber, and your voice needs to be heard. Join us as we endeavor to bring a healthy, happy successful working environment to the communities in which we live, and a prosperous future to each and every one.
- DOT Highway Beautification Funding Sources
- Cuba: Potential Mass Migration Impacts
- Retaining Tourism Workers
- REVISED TDC Condo Conversion Study
- Business Guide to Managing an Emergency
- TDC Price/Value Study
- TDC Tourism Workforce Study - FULL
- TDC Tourism Workforce Study - SUMMARY
Opportunities to promote your business or service through attendance at:
Monthly Chamber Luncheons with educational and issue oriented guest speakers.
Monthly “Members In Motion” after hours business social.
Click here for the 2011 schedule.
- Listing in the Chamber’s Visitors Guide. Published three times a year and mailed to thousands of visitor inquiries and to potential new residents, as well as 20 local distribution points. Included with membership.
- Chamber Web Site—keylargo.org—Listing and link to your businesses site. Included with membership.
- Membership Directory — Posted monthly in downloadable form on the chamber’s website, and available to everyone interested in learning more about local businesses. One of our most popular downloads! Included with membership.
- Monthly Newsletter — ”The Legend” informs members and non-members of chamber and community issues and events. Posted online. Low-cost advertising opportunities available only to chamber members.
- Mailing Labels—A weekly inquiry digest list of Key Largo information requests sorted by zip code available for purchace for your mailing of your individual brochure.
- Referrals—Your business referred to consumer inquiries by our telephone information specialists.
- Brochure Distribution Service—Opportunity to participate in brochure display racks located at selected Key Largo businesses.
- Visitor Center—Photo or brochure display opportunity in the Key Largo Chamber of Commerce Florida Keys Visitor Center that greets hundreds of thousands of visitors annually.
Florida Chamber of Commerce
Florida Chamber of Commerce - Home Page
Florida Department of Revenue
Florida Department of Revenue Home Page
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
Welcome to E F T P S
Monroe County Florida Sheriffs Department
Monroe County Sheriff's Office